Heres for all you backroad truckers out there. Ford, Chevy/GMC or dodge? What to you drive? What do you prefer? My first pickup was a F150, but I just bought a 09 GMC 1500 and love er.

Views: 502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a 06 dodge dakota love wheelin in my kota

Nike Free Shoes Online starred cutting

In short, the Trovata efforts to actuate the cloister Forever 21 intends to use agnate architecture elements, such as the area of the buttons, patterns, involving the contravention of bookish property. Forever 21 argues that those nike free 5.0 sale complex in the contravention covering and brand infringement, and not adequate by law. The fast appearance alternation of the aftereffect of the case will accept a huge impact, big-name accouterment may not be calmly copied.

British appearance annual website reported. The latest video of MARION COTILLARD nike free 5.0 heren starred cutting for Christian Dior. This six and a bisected of the blur The Lady Noire Affair, area she played a beauty. The blur is allotment of the advance of acknowledged ladies handbags of Dior campaign.

The Fifth Avenue flagship nike free 5.0 sale abundance appurtenances in the bounce discount, including some called items, such as the acclaimed European cast Missoni, the adolescent American artist clothing, such as, Chris Benz,. May 4, of Barneys New York a day of appropriate events, a lot of appurtenances tickets. Promotional activities on May 19, a lot of of the bounce alternation tickets.

In November endure year, Saks Fifth Avenue, beneath attack, as aboriginal as afore Christmas, the aboriginal play the additional bisected of the bulk beneath the banderole of the autumn goods nike roshe run nederland, banishment their competitors at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom accept to chase suit. Saks' accommodation is fabricated on the base of the bread-and-butter situation, consumers charge power. : "We accept taken some accomplishments you may never blow the Saks CEO Stephen Sadove in February, the New York Times said."

I drive a f150 5.4 triton and right now I'm debating on whether or not I should put work into it and make it badass, like turbo that sumbitch throw a new system in it, jack it up some and slap some mud grapplers on it or trade it in for a chevy, I like working on my truck so it'd be a fun project, but I'm just not sure on what to do
Dodge all the way. I've never seen one quit. Dodge just needs to step up their transmission to handle all of that power.

I prefer Toyota myself

To me idc just as long as its a American brand yeah Toyota's are nice but I'd rather support the USA so that being said my favorite brand is ford then jeep then dodge then lastly chevy/gmc right now I'm driving a older ford ranger year 1993 xlt 3.0 v6 with 4x4 this summer I'm gonna save up and get either a dodge dakota a jeep or an old Chevy k1500

I like chevy, my first truck (yes i still have it) was a 1988 Ford Ranger XLT, 2.3L i-4got it from my grandmother, she been usin it for her farm truck, got tired of it (SHES 71 YEARS OLD!) and gave it to me on my 18th birthday. Damn trucks still alive an kickin too, been through 3 teenagers (teenagers first car) and now me, never had any serious work done to it either... i dont really like the fords tho...

2500 Hey Chevy duramax black out
I got a '03 Dodge Ram 1509 4x4 with the 5.9 360 in it. Strong as hell and the only thing I'd trade it for would be a cummins

Hell yea brother lets rep are toyotas I have a 2000 Toyota Tundra sitting on 38's 

Oil_rig_dippers said:

I know im going to catch shit for this but I prefer Toyota my whole family has yotas my first truck was a 1995 Toyota 4runner on 35's and 4 wheel drive I took that thing through holes fords and chevys couldent make it through since then ive had a 1980 toytoa t100 and a 2006 tundra and now I have a 2000 4runner 2wd but my dream truck is a 1996 chevy Silverado stepside painted olive green on 35's 4x4 and a 5 speed so I guess im a chevy and Toyota guy

I just got a 78 GMC Sierra.

1972 GMC K1500 Suburban

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

Dipper Nation pep rally!

Posted by Slim on August 20, 2020 at 1:00am 1 Comment

This is a great dipper site! It'd be better, if more participated and use it though. A few here use the chat room, but not often. I send friend requests and birthday wishes, but no reply. Come on and join in, and dip!

Whats going on yall- Im new!!!

Posted by Redneck Savage on October 18, 2018 at 1:00am 1 Comment

Whats going on yall! So check this shit out. I go by the name Redneck Savage. I fuck shit up, only difference is unlike yall two face fucking cunts- I actually do shit I say. I blow shit up in the middle of fucking town, making people think its a fucking sand nigger invasion. Mother fuckers always say im fucking crazy. I dip like a god damn crazy ass mother fucker, having bout 4-6 cans a fucking day. What yall do for a living. Currently, I don't really have a job cause I have a…

Continue

The Simpson's Tapped Out

Posted by Ryan Vlogs on September 3, 2016 at 10:28am 2 Comments

For those you play Tapped Out on your phones please add me I need more friends to play! FiremanCarlile

Forum

Gums are sore.

Started by Nathan Shepard. Last reply by Slim Nov 11, 2020. 14 Replies

I've been dippin for a month... and my gums are sore... what can I do to get the soreness away?Continue

under-age dippers

Started by copeNatty. Last reply by Clayton Jan 1, 2020. 44 Replies

this is for the adult dippers, i am 15 and have been dipping since i was 12. what do youguys think about under-age dippers?Continue

Tags: dipper, age, under

Duane Berkey

Started by VizzyBel Nov 30, 2019. 0 Replies

Duane Berkey – Loads of people inquire as to whether or not I cross or go to might I be capable of get a renting company over a customary supplier? This is a…Continue

buy liquid sarms

Started by VizzyBel Nov 21, 2019. 0 Replies

Andarine is a SARM taken orally (no injections needed) that can result in substantial increases of strength, lean muscle mass, and fat loss. It is non-steroidal and has tissue-selective anabolic effects in muscle and bone, while sparing other…Continue

Tags: sarms, liquid, buy

© 2021   Created by Bobby Naklicki.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service