So my roommate doesn't dip but wanted the purple can so he bought Skoal Berry for me & I did 1 dip of it and told him he could just toss it and keep the can.  In my opinion there were 2 things about it - 1 it tasted like shit & 2 maybe this is why 12 year olds want to dip.  Just my opinion on it.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get why people don't like it so much. I have tried skoal apple, peach, and berry. Apple was kinda nice. Just like tobacco and apple skins. But peach completely taste like peach rings. Can't even sense tobacco. I felt berry was pretty good. I have only bought one can of each an won't be getting more. But I didn't think it was that bad. It's definitly not your grizzly wintergreen. And I did end up giving like 3/4 of the can away. It gave me a real bad acid reflux. But flavor wise its just like bitch beer. I love my pbr and Busch, but a Berry Weiss every now and gain is nice. Glad you gave it a try though. Most guys think it will make their dick smaller or something. Buddy just got me a can of stokers long cut, they don't sell it around my cities

Just toss it = Good, skoal tastes like shit, my dad has chewed skoal long cut mint ever scince i can remember, and ive always hated it, to the point where i could be licking the insides of cans (doesnt matter how old) than to chew that shit... Cope long cut wintergreen is my go-to... Dont go for skoal, for the love of Cthulhu throw that shit out!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

Dipper Nation pep rally!

Posted by Slim on August 20, 2020 at 1:00am 1 Comment

This is a great dipper site! It'd be better, if more participated and use it though. A few here use the chat room, but not often. I send friend requests and birthday wishes, but no reply. Come on and join in, and dip!

Whats going on yall- Im new!!!

Posted by Redneck Savage on October 18, 2018 at 1:00am 1 Comment

Whats going on yall! So check this shit out. I go by the name Redneck Savage. I fuck shit up, only difference is unlike yall two face fucking cunts- I actually do shit I say. I blow shit up in the middle of fucking town, making people think its a fucking sand nigger invasion. Mother fuckers always say im fucking crazy. I dip like a god damn crazy ass mother fucker, having bout 4-6 cans a fucking day. What yall do for a living. Currently, I don't really have a job cause I have a…

Continue

The Simpson's Tapped Out

Posted by Ryan Vlogs on September 3, 2016 at 10:28am 2 Comments

For those you play Tapped Out on your phones please add me I need more friends to play! FiremanCarlile

Forum

Gums are sore.

Started by Nathan Shepard. Last reply by Slim Nov 11, 2020. 14 Replies

I've been dippin for a month... and my gums are sore... what can I do to get the soreness away?Continue

under-age dippers

Started by copeNatty. Last reply by Clayton Jan 1, 2020. 44 Replies

this is for the adult dippers, i am 15 and have been dipping since i was 12. what do youguys think about under-age dippers?Continue

Tags: dipper, age, under

Duane Berkey

Started by VizzyBel Nov 30, 2019. 0 Replies

Duane Berkey – Loads of people inquire as to whether or not I cross or go to might I be capable of get a renting company over a customary supplier? This is a…Continue

buy liquid sarms

Started by VizzyBel Nov 21, 2019. 0 Replies

Andarine is a SARM taken orally (no injections needed) that can result in substantial increases of strength, lean muscle mass, and fat loss. It is non-steroidal and has tissue-selective anabolic effects in muscle and bone, while sparing other…Continue

Tags: sarms, liquid, buy

© 2021   Created by Bobby Naklicki.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service